My field trip to the flynn theater

My trip to the flynn was really cool it was so fun. we left early in the morning at about 8:45 right after our recces. I could not go and get breakfast because we were going to get it for when we go. I got lunch and breakfast they were delicious. My teaches said let’s get lined up to get on the bus. We got into pairs of two or three it depended on how many seats we had. I sat with my friends Monica and Taniya they are both awesome. It was about 20 minutes away not that far. When we got there the people had to explain what we needed to do. We finally got off and we went in. It was huge there was a food bar and popcorn. WOW. We got in the theater and there were a lot of seats. We got t sit near the front but not that close. We watched a love story called cirque aloze salon. It sounded really weird at first but then I got the point. We watched it got so dark you could not see anything. The show was more than 2 hours long but it was awesome. There were a lot of flips and some other odd stuff. We finally finished I fell asleep for a long time my friend sh woke me up. We got on the bus I sat with Monica. I fell asleep on the bus two so many classes from other schools came to see the show. We finally got back to school and we had a little peace time to write about what we noticed my paragraph was really long. And then we could relax with some time. And right after that we got on with our day. That is the day me and my class went to the flynn to watch cirque aloze salon.